Leveringstid i dager
The PRO Pipe Gripper Tool is designed to enable the operator to achieve push/pull capabilities for a wide range of suspended drill pipe (BHA) and large diameter pipes such as casing joints and hoses ranging from 4 ” up to 13”. This is the only product on the market that has been developed for the handling of these high risk activities involving large diameter tubing.
A multi-functional tool, it is a vital component in the implementation of a Hands Free working environment on both the rig floor and catwalk areas. Also suitable for handling a variety of drilling and fishing tools, it creates a safe distance and buffer area in the complex and hazardous operation of pipe movement. Shorter version available for use in manufacturing and workshop repair facilities where space is restricted.
Custom made lengths available on request.
Manufactured from medium density polyethylene and 30mm marine grade aluminium makes the PRO Pipe Handling Tool lightweight and extremely durable. Suitable for use in harsh environments.
- With unique tool design incorporating single opening to accommodate pipe range in size from 4” to 13” diameter, allowing for ease of engagement with pipe
- Designed with robust quick release 2000kg rated webbing with easy locking/release 600kg cam buckle, allows for easy push/pull capabilities to facilitate the stabilization of a suspended pipe up to 13”
- Extra handle feature provides precision control and extra leverage in confined spaces
- Tagline retrieval capabilities
- Available in a variety of different lengths to facilitate a variety of applications as required
- Attachments in hi-visibility colour
- Heavy duty aluminium staff
- Available with enclosed hand grip or open hand grip models
- Fitted with fully replaceable non-slip, low compression rubber grommets
- Fitted with hand protector as standard
- Fitted with durable foam/rubber hand grip
For use in the movement of suspended larger pipe, drill tools, fishing tools, BHA, pup joints, slick line operations and workovers. The PRO Pipe Gripper Tool perfectly complements the existing use of taglines by providing exceptional control of the load and flexibility to the handler in the movement and landing of large diameter pipe.
Extremely useful tool in the work shop repair and manufacturing facilities where close contact and control is required such as loading tooling machines and test bays.
- Always wear correct personnel protective equipment when using hands free tools
- One internal opening that can accommodate 4” to 13” pipework and hoses diameters
- Only engage pipe work and hoses when load is in a stationery position. Release webbing from tools quick release hook cam buckle side of webbing. Adjust webbing length for desired diameter lengths by pressing cam buckle release button and pull along webbing, upon finger release from button buckle will lock. Insert webbing around piping and re-engage cam buckle on quick release locking hook. Pull webbing through cam buckle for max tension
- Always be aware of swinging load, use taglines to stabilise from a safe distance before engaging tool
- Never stand under a suspended load. Tool incorporates tag line retrieval function. Tool is designed for operator to maintain contact with load at all times. Do not allow tool to be left connected to a suspended load above any work area
- With full tension maintained on the webbing be aware of space restrictions and tool length. Always have an escape path defined before any lift. When lift is in progress keep two hands on tool at all times for maximum control
- Engage attachment face on, for maximum connection
- Always have clear communication with banksman or operator of mechanical lifting devices ie cranes, fork lifts and air operated tuggers
- Two personnel required when handling larger piping casing joints. Best used in conjunction with safety tagline to achieve accurate positioning of suspended loads
- Once desired position has been achieved and tension from lift wire is removed it is now safe to remove tool from pipework as per step 3 in the instruction
Please Note: This tool not designed to be used for leveraging activities